Queenswood Celebrates Veganuary with Giveaways!
01st January 2020
To celebrate Veganuary we have teamed up with a range of suppliers including NINE Bars, Brynmor, Mr Organic, The Cultured Collective and Coconuts Organic to give you the chance to win vegan prizes throughout January.
Veganuary is a charity campaign inspiring people to try vegan for January and throughout the rest of the year. There’s a reason for everyone to try vegan this January- Reduce the suffering of billions of animals, help our planet, discover exciting and delicious food and feel fantastic!
Head over to our twitter page, follow the Queenswood Natural Foods account and retweet the competition posts for your chance to win!
Terms & Conditions
- Prize draws and giveaways are open to those with twitter accounts, aged 18 years or older and who residents of the UK are only. To enter the competition you have to follow @queenswoodfoods on twitter and retweet posts promoting the competition.
- Competition entries
From 03/01/2020-10/01/2020 inclusive – A case of Byrnmor Bars with Tote Bags (20 bars). 6 Prizes available
From 08/01/2020-15/01/2020 inclusive – Mr Organic Vegan Bundle (5 products in the bundle). 1 prize available.
From 10/01/2020-17/01/2020 inclusive – NINE Bars 6 months supply of bars worth £75! 1 prize available.
From 15/01/2020-22/01/2020 inclusive – The Cultured Collective Bundle. 1 prize available.
From 17/01/2020- 24/01/202 inclusive- Coconuts Organic Ice Cream Bundle which includes all of their 7 flavours. 1 prize available
From 22/01/2020- 29/01/2020 inclusive- Keto Bars and Keto Protein Powder. 1 Prize available
From 24/01/2020- 31/01/2020 inclusive- BauckHof Organic and Gluten Free Pizza Mix and Overnight Oat Bread Mix. 1 prize available
- Any entries after the above dates will not be included. No responsibility can be accepted by Queenswood Natural Foods for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The winner (s) will be decided and Queenswood Natural Foods decision is final.
- The winner will be announced within 2 weeks of the closing date and notified via a twitter message.
- The prize will be sent to the winner’s specified UK address.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Postal or phone entries will not be accepted for online-only prize draws.
- The prizes are non-transferable, must be accepted as offered, and there is no cash alternative.
- Queenswood Natural Foods reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value should circumstances make this necessary.
- Winner(s) may be required to take part in publicity resulting from these prize draws.
- All reasonable attempts will be made to contact the winner(s). However, if prizes are not claimed within 5 days of the closing date, a redraw will take place.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network