Cranberry Delight Muesli – Our delicious Flapjack recipe
27th November 2020
Muesli isn’t just for breakfast you know.
Get ready for our Cranberry Delight Muesli Flapjack recipe, a deliciously moreish treat that’s not too sweet and wonderfully balanced for that satisfying taste. It’s easy to make and offers a perfect consistency (not too crumbly but not too sticky – just how we like it!).
What do you need?
200 grams unsalted butter
200 grams dark brown soft sugar
80 grams golden syrup
550 grams Queenswood Cranberry Muesli
2 tsp ground cinnamon
8-inch square baking tin
Step 1 to make your Muesli Flapjack…
- Preheat oven to 160 C fan/ 180 C and lightly grease the baking tin and line with baking paper
- Gently heat the butter, golden syrup, and sugar in a saucepan, stirring occasionally. Allow to simmer for two minutes and remove from the heat.
- Stir in the Cranberry Delight Muesli and cinnamon.
Step 2 to make your Muesli Flapjack (it’s looking good!)
- Evenly spoon the mixture into your baking tin and press down until the top is smooth.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, until lightly golden and set.
- Leave to cool for 10 minutes
- Lightly score about 1/2 inch deep into 12 flapjacks so they are easier to cut into when cooled.
- When cooled, remove from the pan tin and cut into 12 bars.
- Stores well in an airtight container for up to 10 days (if you haven’t eaten them before then!)
Are you on Instagram? Follow us and send us your pics of your own Muesli Flapjack creations!
Are you a retail customer? You can order our Cranberry Delight Muesli online!