1. ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
Your access to and use of www.queenswoodfoods.co.uk (“the Website”) is subject exclusively to these Terms and Conditions. You will not use the Website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms and Conditions. By using the Website you are accepting the terms, conditions and disclaimers contained in this notice. If you do not accept these Terms and Conditions you must immediately stop using the Website.
The contents of the Website do not constitute advice and should not be relied upon in making or refraining from making any decision. Queenswood Natural Foods cannot be held responsible for the recommendations made in the Website – whilst Queenswood Natural Foods aims to keep the content of the Website accurate and up to date at all times, and to verify as much of the content as possible, due to the nature of the hospitality industry personal experiences will vary, and Queenswood Natural Foods takes no responsibility for any such experiences.
3. CHANGES TO WEBSITE
Queenswood Natural Foods reserves the right to:
- Change or remove (temporarily or permanently) the Website or any part of it without notice and you confirm that Queenswood Natural Foods shall not be liable to you for any such change or removal;
- Change these Terms and Conditions at any time, and your continued use of the Website following any changes shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change.
4. LINKS TO THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
The Website includes links to third party websites that are controlled and maintained by others. Any link to other websites is not an endorsement of such websites and you acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the content or availability of any such sites.
- All copyright, database right, other intellectual property and similar rights in the Website and its content (including without limitation the Website design, text, graphics and all software and source codes connected with the Website), and all trademarks are owned by or licensed to Queenswood Natural Foods.
- In accessing the Website you agree that you will access the content solely for your personal, non-commercial use. None of the content may be downloaded, copied, reproduced, transmitted, stored, sold or distributed without the prior written consent of Queenswood Natural Foods. This excludes the downloading, copying and/or printing pages of the Website for personal, non-commercial use only.
6. DISCLAIMERS AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- The Website is provided on an “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” basis without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
- To the extent permitted by law, Queenswood Natural Foods will not be liable for any indirect or consequential loss or damage whatever (including without limitation loss of business, opportunity, data, profits) arising out of or in connection with the use of the Website.
- Queenswood Natural Foods makes no warranty that the functionality of the Website will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected or that the Website or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or anything else which may be harmful or destructive.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall be construed so as to exclude or limit the liability of Queenswood Natural Foods for death or personal injury as a result of the negligence of Queenswood Natural Foods or that of its employees or agents.
You agree to indemnify and hold Queenswood Natural Foods and its employees and agents harmless from and against all liabilities, legal fees, damages, losses, costs and other expenses in relation to any claims or actions brought against Queenswood Natural Foods arising out of any breach by you of these Terms and Conditions or other liabilities arising out of your use of this Website.
If any of these Terms and Conditions should be determined to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable for any reason by any court of competent jurisdiction then such Term or Condition shall be severed and the remaining Terms and Conditions shall survive and remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
9. GOVERNING LAW
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of England and you hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
All rights, including copyright, in the content of these www.queenswoodfoods.co.uk web pages are owned or controlled for these purposes by Queenswood Natural Foods. In accessing the www.queenswoodfoods.co.uk pages, you agree that you may only download the content for your own personal non-commercial use. You are not permitted to copy, broadcast, download, store (in any medium), transmit, show or play in public, adapt or change in any way the content of these www.queenswoodfoods.co.uk web pages for any other purpose whatsoever without the prior written permission of Queenswood Natural Foods.
Queenswood Natural Foods recognises the importance of providing a website that attempts to be as accessible to all user groups including the partially sighted as is reasonably possible. We aim to provide an accessible website built in accordance with best practices for accessibility and web standards. The Queenswood Natural Foods website has been designed with this in mind and the following features are noted.
The size of the text throughout this website may be increased or decreased using the font size controls of your web browser. Internet Explorer users, select View, then Text Size, and then your preferred size. Netscape users select View, then Text Zoom, and then your preferred percentage size. Firefox users, select View, then Text Size, then increase or decrease accordingly. For all other web browsers consult the help menu.
Access keys are keyboard shortcuts, and help users who have difficulty using pointing devices such as a mouse. This website uses the UK Government access key standard as described below.
1 = Home page
3 = Site map
0 = Access key details
C = Copyright
Depending upon your web browser use the access keys as follows: Microsoft Internet Explorer 4 – hold down alt and the letter/number at the same time. – Microsoft Internet Explorer 5 and above – hold down alt and the letter/number at the same time, then press the enter key. – Mozilla 1.6 and above, Netscape 6 and above – hold down alt and the letter/number at the same time.
You can move around the pages of the website using the tab key on your computer and the enter key to follow links.
We aim to make all our pages validate as XHTML 1.0 Strict and to use structured semantic mark-up that is then styled using valid CSS2. This websites pages attempt to conform to the United Kingdom Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 1.0 and to fit in with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 with respect to the provision of online services as set out by the Disability Rights Commission.